So, it’s Friday. Typically, I am breathing a sigh of relief, but since I can’t actually breathe through my nose, I suppose today I am grunting relief through my mouth. Yes, that’s as attractive as it sounds.
Here are a few things I’m loving this week:
- Once again, Fun Friday is documented here. Seriously, go check out Style Lush, not just for my post, but for the INTERNET GOLD that resides there. Leave a comment or two.
- The Maiden Metallurgist wrote an amazing post about how we women are so quick to judge ourselves, and qualify our positives. Having had my own little hate mail incident this week, I really, really loved this post.
- If you’re not reading and loving Metalia yet, I don’t quite know what’s wrong with you. This post about radiators and phallac Snuggies had me IN TEARS with laughter. Go there.
- Want to feel more normal about the way you fight with your significant other? The comments on this post by SLynnRo are just as fascinating as the post itself.
- I love, love, love my Lexa, and this post about girlfriends was so sweet! Don’t worry, Lex—I know you’re still a badass at heart.
- If you love to hate The Hills (or, love to love it, baby!) you should be reading my online BFF KK’s recaps. Soooo funny.
Here’s wishing you a weekend that is full of fun! I know mine will include: seeing “This Is It,” cold medicine, copious napping, and hopefully plowing through the ridiculous pile of papers I need to correct.