My dearest LiLu tagged me in a little meme, and since I love her to pieces, than I figured I should DO IT, lest she come to California and hurt me.
Four people I hope are eaten by a rabid pack of Velociraptors – a type of dinosaur that should not to be confused with chiropractors unless they also happen to have cannibalistic tendencies:
- Everyone who drives in front of me on my commute home from work every day.
- Mary Murphy from “So You Think You Can Dance” because she renders the show unwatchable for me.
- Jon Gosselin, not because I love Kate, but because he’s a ridiculous person and I feel bad for his kids.
- A billion other people that I won’t mention because THEY MIGHT BE READING. (Don’t worry! It’s not YOU! Or maybe…)
Four drinks I love:
- Coffee is my one true love. Seriously.
- Diet Coke is a close second.
- Water, preferably mixed with Crystal Light.
- Orange juice—I seriously crave it sometimes.
Four favourite quotes:
- “Sometimes I wonder about my life. I live a small life, small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven’t been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn’t it be the other way around? I don’t really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void…” — Kathleen Kelly, “You’ve Got Mail”
- “Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.”
- This poem
- And this one
Five things to do before I die:
- Be published by someone other than myself on this little blog
- Visit Paris, London and Italy
- Sing karaoke…nope, never done it!
- Have a drink with every awesome blogger in the universe.
- Be a good runner, like, marathon material. Writing that scares the hell out of me.
Five famous women I think are GORGEOUSLY HOT:
- Katherine Moennig, also known as Shane from the L-Word.
- Halle Berry.
- Laurel Holloman, also of the L-Word.
- Salma Hayek
I can’t pick just five to tag, so…if you wanna do it, DO IT!