Inspired by this lovely lady…
- I’m not ever going to be in love with football, country music or playing sports, and I’m perfectly fine with that.
- I’m not going to apologize for laughing at everything. Life is short—laugh as much as possible.
- I’m not the girl who forgets.
- I’m not the sort of friend who lets go of people easily. If we are close, and you go away, I will hunt you down and bother you. I care about you.
- I’m not great at hiding my emotions, and my heart is usually pinned right on my sleeve, in case you’re looking for it.
- I’m not ever going to hate pink, despite it’s label as a “little girl” color. I love it, what can I say?
- I’m not ever going to turn down my music and be still in the car—it’s all singing and dancing.
- I’m not good at saying “I love you” as often as I should, mostly because I’m scared sometimes.
- I’m not sure what’s next in my life, and I’m trying to be okay with that.
- I’m not ever going to stop learning.
- I’m not good at turning down cookies or cupcakes.
- I’m not one who believes that my way, beliefs and ideas are the only way.
- I’m not good at saying what I mean verbally; however, I can let it all out in a letter.
- I’m not sure I have myself all figured out yet, but man, I’m trying hard.