I am totally aware that my blog has been overtaken by bullet points lately. If you don’t like it, you can suck it. Seriously. I promise that this week will include less bullet points, but until then? Please enjoy my shorter, more random ramblings. Or don’t.
- First, and most importantly: PLEASE keep praying for Grandma Carol. Yesterday, her plasma started looking better, and she opened her eyes. She is still on a ventilator, still has a very long way to go and is so in need of prayer and support. To all of you who are keepin’ them coming—THANK YOU. I seriously want to hug you all and buy you a drink. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We still need them so badly. My grandpa, mom and uncle are all very weary and need support and prayer for strength.This has been such a long journey already, and truthfully, it’s only beginning.
- As I wrote yesterday, I re-joined 24 Hour Fitness. And I’m happy to say that I’ve gone every day since I’ve joined, and am actually really enjoying being active. It feels good. Though, here’s my question: I spent 2 hours this morning working my ass off, yet, I came home and suddenly wanted to eat ice cream, cheese and other crap foods. Um, what is WRONG with me?! I ate a salad, and whole wheat spaghetti with organic tomato sauce, but still…the fact that I had the mere thought after sweating to death pissed me off.
- I am seriously, seriously considering becoming a vegetarian again. Like, for realsies. There are many reasons I’ve been thinking about this. First of all, my grandma’s illness can most likely be traced back to a bad sort of meat. I am now scared shitless to eat anything with meat. The other thing is that I drive by trucks carrying animals to slaughter every single day, and I get so sad every time I see a cute little piggy or cow and know that soon it will be food. I feel so badly about participating in that. BUT…I do love sushi, filet mignon, ground turkey…ahhhh. It’s a tough call. But, I do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE vegetarian food. It’s a toss up.
- WHY THE HELL HAVEN’T I BEEN WATCHING PROJECT RUNWAY? When I worked for Banana Republic, and they had a deal, I watched it. Today, I finally watched it again…and I love it. And I want to have Tim Gunn live with me and help me “make it work” every morning.
- I want a way to make my makeup look like this:
She is darling—but I tend to look like a tarty whore if I wear makeup like that. JEALOUS. Suggestions?
What’s on YOUR mind today? Leave me some love in the comments and tell me what’s goin’ on.