So, I’ve never won any sort of blog award. Until yesterday! The awesome Amber tagged me in a little exercise, where you share 10 things about yourself and list 10 blogs you read and love to do the same.
Here goes! I’ll start with 10 things about myself that you may not know yet:
- I am rather musically inclined and played the piano and clarinet for years, and sang in a chamber choir in high school. I still love music, and particularly miss the piano and hope to learn to play the guitar. I get my singing fix in the car everyday.
- Lately, I am really obsessed with Paris and visiting it someday soon. I really need to book a Europe trip, stat.
- I have a sewing machine, and I want to use it, but I am desperately afraid.
- I am the world’s loudest sneezer. I scare small children, and if you’re driving when I sneeze, it’s not unlikely that you’ll veer into the shoulder out of fear.
- I use a RIDICULOUS amount of hand sanitizer, hand wipes, and other antibacterial products.
- For a number of years, I didn’t eat meat, and I have been considering reverting back to semi-vegetarianism. But I love sushi.
- The first cassette tape I ever purchased was by the New Kids On The Block. Yesss. A close second? Amy Grant’s Heart In Motion.
- I’m pretty anal retentive about time, scheduling and planning, so I use a paper planner, Google Calendar and iCal on my iPhone. What? I’m never on time, nor do I miss anything. SUCK ON THAT.
- I have not worn shorts in public for ummm…14 years? Seriously, middle school, maybe. I hate them.
- Even if it’s mid-summer, I still need a blanket to sleep with, because I like to be rolled up like a little burrito.
Now, time for the fun part! I’m going to include 10 bloggers who are new-ish to me that I think you’d enjoy:
- Laura at Sparkly To Single (though, she’s newly in love and it’s adorable!)
- Kori of Oh Hay It’s KK
- Stephany of Stephany Writes
- Caitlin, at Meeksies
- Kim at Perfectly Cursed Life
- Catherine, a Very Bad Cat
- Lindsey, my BookNut friend
- Beth in SF, at Very Bloggy
- Erika, of Amerika’s Sweetness
- Christina of Sassy Soles
A big thanks to Amber, and if I tagged you: go, go, go! You’re IT!