- After missing my friend Becca’s Bon Voyage Pub Crawl AND my friend Gina’s birthday barbecue due to a double whammy of a cold AND a urinary tract infection (hey, Internet! Lots of information!), I finally felt good enough to leave the house today. Hooray!
- I left in order to have brunch at the delicious and lovely Tower Cafe, where I had their famous custard french toast AND a mimosa with Leslie and Becca.
- We finished breakfast just in time to see (500) Days Of Summer, which was whimsical, adorable and full of heart. Oh, and full of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who has grown into a hottie in the past few years. It was also full of Zooey Deschanel who is cute as a button and had the cutest wardrobe ever. Le sigh.
- On the way out, Becca randomly asked if I wanted a vacuum cleaner, as she’s getting rid of her’s prior to leaving for Istanbul. My vacuum does NOT suck, so I was delighted to get a new one. And I’m pretty sure the new one is awesome and my carpet is very happy.
- I came home to relax, watch Gilmore Girls and download the (500) Days Of Summer soundtrack.
So, how was your weekend?