- My sweetheart of a boyfriend woke up early, made me breakfast AND packed my lunch! He’s basically the best. I mean, I always think that, but this was stellar.
- The girl at Starbucks was congenial, there was NO LINE and my coffee was delicious! Love that.
- I had a great conversation with friends before school, and I am just so happy to have my friends around all the time again.
- A student shyly asked if she could show me the book she’s writing. This is impressive and awesome enough; however, the book is STUNNINGLY AWESOME. Amazingly well-written, good pacing, and sort of Twilight-esque. She’s only five chapters in and I was so sad when it ended. I love it when students surprise me like that.
- Teaching has been painless today, and my students are starting to show their little personalities. I love that.
- I’m getting ready to make some really positive changes that I’m stoked about.
- Everything seems to be falling into place, and I’m finding myself more and more able to deal with little bumps in the road as they come along.
What was good about your day today?