1) Having a long Facebook message exchange and chat with an old friend, about a painful thing that she’s dealing with that
2) I once went through, making me feel like maybe my experience would be useful for others.
3) Making a yummy, healthy dinner that Andrew declared “felt like a restaurant.”
4) Working out, despite my reluctance and grumpiness since I want to continue on my streak of
5) Losing a pound or two like I did this morning—hooray!
6) Having a boyfriend who tells me he cares about my success and that he loves me, every single day.
7) Time to write, a fridge full of delicious food and not having to work.
My life is so full of goodness I can hardly contain it in one list sometimes.